Monday, May 18, 2009

Change

I am at a crossroads in my life right now, and so many possibilities lie ahead of me. Omens, fate, guidance, voices; I don't know what to call them, but they are there nonetheless. I see them and feel their pull upon me.
The blinders of a false sense of duty and obligation have been lifted and there is clarity behind my eyes and purpose in my steps now that will carry me into a path I have no earthly ability to know right now, save for the simple fact that it IS there, that it IS where i need to be, and that it IS alright that I approach openly; not without fear, but with a sense of curiosity and openness and let these omens, fates, guides, and/or voices lead me. I know they have no reason to deceive me, nothing to gain by trickery. They merely ARE, and my perception and reaction to them is what will write the upcoming chapters of my life. Blank sheet, sharpened pencil.......

Here we go.........

No comments: